- Technology: Molten Plastic
- Filament size: 1.75 mm
- Filament type: ABS, PLA
- Display: NO
- Wireless: sort of (it’s usb powered)
Manufacturer’s detailed description:
- ONE BUTTON OPERATION, EASY TO HANDLE: Click button once, the 3D printing pen will extrude filaments automatically,click again the facility will switch to pause mode. Long press the button for 3 seconds when the light is green, the filament will retreat automatically.
- DRAW VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY: Maneuvering the filament in the air, creating arts in 3D.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR EXTERIOR DESIGN: Working process is clearly visible. Light and slender pen to hold, which suits your hands perfectly. This will enable you to be at peace and simply enjoy 3D drawing.
- USB PORT CHARGING: No worries about the length of adaptor cord. The pen is compatible with power bank. Moving the pen without space limit.
- NON-BLOCKED DESIGN: Advanced unclogging mechanism which prevents jamming. Non-blocked design for ceramic nozzle makes it easy for you to maintain the pen.
Easy Operation and User Friendly:
1.Plug pen in and allow to heat up. The red light turns green when the preheating is finished.
2.Insert the filament and click the button, the filament will be loading automatically.
You can start drawing when the melted material extruding. Click again the facility will be paused.
3.Recommend PLA filament,PLA is easier to control and dries quicker than ABS because it is heated to a lower temperature when in use.
What’s more, PLA is a bio-degradable type of plastic that is manufactured out of plant-based resources such as corn starch or sugar cane.
Tips for Drawing:
1.Start with making 2 denominational shapes and then weld them together to make the art.
2.You should make a criss cross base and then build in layers up from that position otherwise
you will have drooping and stretching problems.
3.Maneuvering the filament in the air when you are getting used to the 3D drawing.
1.It is forbidden to touch the nib with hands during using it. Please exit out of 3D Pen Filament Refills after use and turn off the power,
do not touch nozzle before the 3D printing pencil cooling more than 10 minutes. Beware of scald.
2.Children must be accompanied and monitored by adult when using the pen.
3D Printing Pen x 1
Power Adapter (AC100-240v input, DC5V/2A output) x 1
USB Cable x 1
1.75mm PLA Filament with random colors(10 gram per loop) x 2
Operation instruction booklet x 1