- Technology: Molten Plastic
- Filament size: 1.75 mm
- Filament type: ABS, PLA
- Display: YES
- Wireless: sort of (it’s usb powered)
- Brand: MYNT3D
- Weight (g): 272
- Sketch, print & doodle amazing three-dimensional masterpieces with this precision-crafted stylus!
- Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing
- Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 130 to 240 C, for optimal fine-tuning
- Large, OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects
- Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
Fast, Slow, and Anywhere in Between
Works with Nearly Any 1.75mm Filament Under the Sun
While some competitors make you use proprietary filament, we at MYNT3D believe you should be able to use any thermoplastic you wish. ABS and PLA are a given, but what about wood or bronze infused filaments? If it is 1.75mm and melts between 130-240° C, then it will work in the MYNT3D Pen.
ABS: 210° C
PLA: 175° C
All other plastics: Reduce temperature relative to recommendations for 3D printers.
But wait, there’s more
Ergonomic shape keeps the controls always within reach and let’s you manuever the pen in ways that would be impossible for a larger design.
The MYNT3D Pen is USB powered so that it can be used with battery power banks (with at least 2A output). Take your projects outside or on the go!
A temperature mistake with another pen could send it straight to the garbage. With MYNT3D we’ve got your back with a modular nozzle design that can be replaced in a matter of minutes.